Email is an Important Marketing Tool to Promote Your Sale
Despite new communication tools such as texting and social media being popular, email remains one of the most effective methods to reach to individuals.
It is important to use a variety of ways to tell parents about your school supply sale and we encourage you to take advantage of all the FREE options from EPI along with additional communication options unique to your school.
Types of Emails You Can Use:
- Newsletters from parent group or school.
- Dedicated emails to parents that are only about the school supply sale.
- Teacher emails to parents
- School announcement emails
- EPI emails to parents that purchased last year
EPI Parent Email Program Overview
How It Works
- EPI will send reminder emails to parents that purchased an EPI pack last year but not this year.
- EPI will send 4-7 emails depending on your sale dates.
- The emails will feature your school name, school ID and online sale deadlines. We are not able to customize the emails further.